Yesterday I received a pretty awesome news, I was nominated for the Beautiful Blog Award by Jess from “A lot on your plate” blog.
Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Tell 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
Big big Thank you to Jess, I’m so touched that you thought of me and my blog. Really it meant the world to me 🙂
I find your blog so dynamic, updated and useful . I’m a huge fan of your recipe of the week and Apps of the week. These two are super handy. Your work and your organization insights are very inspiring so keep doing it! We, (your readers) love it ❤
Seven things about me:
1. My dream is to become a great Baker ❤
2. I was born and raised in the Venezuelan Costs, and even though the beach is my life I’m just horrified by sand. (hate the texture)
3. I’m small (1m54) and I love it!
4. I have a heels collection and it keeps growing 😉
5. I dream to live in Denmark… Still don’t know why.
6. My favorite season is spring. Every year, I take an infinity amount of different flowers photos.
7. My full name is Sarasvatty. Dad named my sisters and me, after Indian goddess.
Seven Beautiful Bloggers:
1. Bertha @ Gourmet Baking
2. Nicole @ Sweet Peony
3. Emilie @ Griottes
4. Evan @ Evan’s kitchen ramblings
5. Jen @ Beantown Baker
6. Lili @ Lili’s Kitchen
7. Raquel @ Los Tragaldabas
Thank you Jess!
Have a lovely Week,